How to Create a World Class Script for Your Explainer Video: Marketing Videos essentially help to promote your business. An Explainer Videos is a short video that explains exactly what your business does in the shortest, simplest and most effective way. It uses animation to better grab your audience’s attention. The good thing about Explainer Videos is that they can be engaging in a very compelling way.
These videos may be short and cute, but they take a lot of time and hard work to make. One of the most important parts of your animation video is the script. Your script not only has to keep the viewer engaged, but also needs to be good enough to persuade them to buy your product. Make sure your video is informative, but also evokes emotion. Sounds hard? Well, worry no more. We have got you covered! Here is a list of ways to make sure your animated video script is exceptional.
Make Sure to Keep it Short
In this day and age, it is no secret that everyone is extremely busy. People are easily distracted. There is a very small chance that viewers will sit through your whole video if it’s too long. Make sure to keep it concise and to the point. In this short video, you will have to get your message across and give all the details about your product. According to studies, 85% of your viewers will watch your whole video if it’s just 30 seconds long, but only 50% will watch the whole thing if it’s 2 minutes long. If your video is longer than 2 minutes, you might just lose a lot more viewers because they might just move on. So, make sure to keep your video short and interesting.
Your Script Structure
If you’re a beginner and have never made an animation video about your product before, we have got it covered. Follow these easy steps to make sure your content is exactly what your viewer wants.
Just like every compelling story, your video should consist of three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. Make sure to include the what, how, and why of your product.
- Start with the ‘what’. What is your product about? What does it do? What do you want them to know?
- The ‘how’ of your video will tell your audience how your product can help them and make their life a little bit easier. Think about who they are and what it can do for them.
- The ‘why’ of your video will tell your viewers why they should get your product today. You might have competitors, and this is why your reason has to be exceptional. Why should they go with your product instead of your competitor’s product? What is it about you and your company that is special and worthy.
These are the three main areas to focus on during your video. If you keep these three things in mind, your video will be informative and engaging at the same time.
- Think about the language that you use.
- Pick vocabulary that reflects their day to day lives.
- Choose language that also reflects your company branding and ethos.
Build a Connection
We understand that it might seem hard to build a connection with your audience in 30 seconds, but it’s doable if your script is well thought out. Write your script in a way that it is relatable to your audience. Include an emotional hook – something that will stick with the audience even days after they’ve watched your video. Something that speaks to your audience or something that might stick with them is definitely something they will prefer over any other product or brand.
If you want to have a conversation about what else you should include, what you might be able to say about your business or product, or in fact anything else, call us.
People who read this assured me that they also enjoyed: