What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing, in short, is the process of emailing customers and potential customers with interesting content, to encourage purchases and/or another conversion.
Where Do You Start?
Before you can send emails, you need an email address list. That’s obvious!
But…… how do you get one?
There are loads of ways to collect email addresses from potential customers. The thing to remember is that you probably won’t get that all-important personal information for nothing.
You need to offer your audience something in return like information, an exclusive discount, an eBook, or a monthly newsletter. It has to be something that your audience feels is worth the time and effort it takes to fill out a sign-up form.
Once a member of your audience has filled out a sign-up form you will have their email address, along with their permission for you to contact them further.
Once you have your list ready and waiting, you can begin compiling useful and interesting emails. There are a number of online tools and applications, like Mailchimp for example, to help you with managing your email lists.
Here are some things that specialised applications and tools can help you with:
– Who’s opened your emails – opened emails can let you know what subject lines are more effective
– Email segregation – split your email list up into people who have expressed more of an interest in your services
– Email templates – create templated emails
– Unsubscribes – contacts that no longer want to receive emails from you
– Bulk personalised emails – send bulk emails tailored to individuals by, for example, including their name
– Who’s clicked on a link – see who has opened your email and proceeded to click on an email link
This information can be invaluable to your email marketing campaign by showing you what’s working and what’s not. If you send out an email that gets a lot of opens but no link clicks, you know your subject line was great, but you need to work on your actual email content.
You should never buy email lists or send spammy emails. No one likes a spammer!
Save yourself time and a potentially bad reputation by only emailing people who actually want you
to email them.
Do You Need Some Help?
If all this sounds very overwhelming and time-consuming, don’t worry. We’re here to help! We have mountains of experience with creating and executing effective email marketing campaigns.
Our marketing experts can save you heaps of time and potentially a lot of wasted money. We know what works when it comes to digital marketing and the proof is always in the results.
Contact our friendly team today to discuss your options.
- Full SEO audit and action plan
- Keyword analysis and tracking
- Competitor analysis x 2
- Google search console management
- Local business citations x 10
- 1 x Blog per month
- 1 x Infographic
- 10 backlinks created
- Google rank tracking x 15 keywords
- Monthly consultation
- Ongoing optimisation of website (7 page limit)
- Monthly reporting
- Twitter management
- Facebook management
- Social video creation
- Touch point analysis
- Everything from the alpha package, AND:
- Google analytics and touchpoint analysis
- 2 x blogs per month
- Business directory citations x 15
- Twitter posts (4 per week)
- Facebook posts (4 per week)
- 2 x infographics
- 1 x Social video
- 15 backlinks created
- Ongoing optimisation of website (15 page limit
- Custom reporting
- Facebook growth strategy
- Everything from the beta package, AND:
- 20 backlinks created
- 4 x blogs per month
- 4 x infographics
- Competitor analysis x 4
- Custom reporting agreed
- Dedicated account manager
- Business directory citations x 20
- Facebook growth strategy
- 2 x Social video
- Google rank tracking x 25 keywords
Not quite what you're after?
Your business is unique. Your goals are unique. You are unique and your budget may be too. We can create a package that fits most budgets and objectives. Book your FREE consultation for more information about how we can help.
Book a free consultation
Book a consultation
Download free eBook
Send us a message
Contact us Today!
Book a demonstration